My Guide Website?
Catania: Street Food Walking Tour23 Reviews
Treat yourself to a day in food heaven as you enjoy a walking tour through the typical street food delicacies of Catania. Feast on arancino, granita, seltz, and cannolo, and learn about the culinary traditions of the region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip
- Taste delicious local delicacies such as arancino, granita, seltz, and cannolo
- Take an immersive walking tour through Catania Old Town
- Gain fascinating insights into culinary traditions from a local expert
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the exquisite food of Sicily on a street food walking tour through Catania, and gain fascinating insights into the culinary traditions of the town from an expert guide. Tuck into arancino, stuffed Italian rice balls coated with bread crumbs, a staple of Sicilian cuisine. Savor the taste of granita, a semi-frozen dessert, and sip on Seltz Limone e Sale, the typical refreshment drunk on the beaches around Catania. Satisfy that sweet tooth by gorging on cannolo, Italian pastries which contain a creamy filling. Enjoy a unique opportunity to learn about the local culture as you make your way through a traditional fish market and the winding alleyways of the Old Town.
IncludesAt least 4 samples of arancino, granita, seltz, and cannolo
- The tour is not suitable for people with special dietary requirements