My Guide Website?
Catania Street Food Tour: Fish Market & City Centre2 Reviews
Ready to discover the historical and culinary heritage of Catania? Taste the local specialties, enjoy the Fish Market and discover the city centre with our licensed Guide to live a real experience!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Catania: Agrigento and Piazza Armerina Full-Day Trip
- Piano Provenzana: Guided Mt. Etna Snowshoeing Trek
- Marsala: Winery Tour with Wine Tasting and Local Products
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Enjoy the lively, historic Fish Market 'Pescheria'
- Savor the best local specialities of Catania
- Discover the highlights of city centre with our licensed,top rated tour Guide
- Enjoy this 2.5-h walking tour-great mix of local food&hostory
DescriptionAt this tour you will taste the specialties of the local street food: from traditional arancini, to sweet cannoli, fried fish and delicious cipollina. You will also enjoy the lively atmosphere at the daily, historic market 'Pescheria' where among colours, smells and noises you can also learn about the varieties of local fish. This is not only the simple street food tour, because our great, local guide will show you the most important highlights and will share with you a lot of interesting information about the city and Sicilian culture. Join our small group to live a real experience! :-) We can also accomodate the vegetarian diet. This tour unfortunately is not suitable for a gluten-free diet.
Includes2.5-hours guided walking tour in the vibrant heart of Catania All the food + 1 bottle of water Licensed, top rated local Guide
- We can accomodate vegetarian diet (please inform us about it after booking) We can not accomodate a gluten free-diet.