My Guide Website?
Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Skip-the-Line Sunset Tour211 Reviews
Enjoy a sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento with skip-the-line entry. See 5 ancient Doric temples with your experienced local guide at this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Enjoy the sunset atmosphere with golden rays enhancing the beauty of the temple
- Skip the line and begin exploring the 5 Doric temples from the Hellenic period
- Admire the grandeur of this historic site that will remain etched in your memory
- Learn about the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site from your local guide
- Go to the Temple of Concordia to view one of the valley's best-preserved temples
DescriptionExperience a sunset tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the Valley of Temples. Follow your guide to visit a total of 5 temples dating back to the Hellenic period. Explore the amazing plateau, see the well-preserved Temple of Concordia, and check out the ruins of the Temple of Zeus. Meet your guide at the temple and begin your tour as the sun goes down. Soak up the enchanting atmosphere and take in the breathtaking view of the temples. Then, follow your guide and walk to the majestic Temple of Hera Lacinia, up on a high spur at the most easterly point of the valley. Next, continue to the Temple of Concordia, one of the best-preserved Doric temples in Sicily. Admire the building which dates back to the fifth century. Afterward, visit the ancient Greek Temple of Heracles and see the ruins of the Temple of Zeus. Visit 5 temples in total, then finish your tour.
IncludesEntry ticket Guided tour
- The entry ticket to the Valley of the Temples will be directly provided by the guide at the meeting point The tour can be carried out, at the same time, in Italian and English Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the start of the activity