Agrigento: Off-Road ATV Tour2 Reviews
Have fun riding your Atv vehicle surrounded by a wonderful natural environment. Discover the Marvels of Agrigento in the hinterlands of Ribera and Sciacca, between woodlands, coast lands and riversides.
- Enjoy a thrilling off-road ATV adventure of Agrigento's charming places
- Have fun riding your off-road vehicle between the sea and mountains
- Admire wonderful panoramic views
DescriptionAfter departing from the historical center of Ribera and heading in the direction of the castle of Poggio Diana, you will see the stunning canyon of the River Verdura. From here, you will be totally immersed in some of the most wild areas of this hinterland region, following tracks that are only accessible with off-road vehicles. You will cross rivers and drive through underpasses, before then climbing up again to receive breathtaking views of the region spanning from the Saccensi Coast all the way to the coast of Eraclea Minoa. Continuing on, you will ride through the wild coast of Piana Grande until you reach the seaside at Secca Grande. Here it will be time for an ice-cream or snack stop, courtesy of your guide. The tracks driven over for this tour are 70% dirt road, which means a lot of fun for your 4 hours of riding. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be safely returned to the original meeting point.
Includes4-hour ATV tour Professional guide Use of helmet All taxes, fees and handling charges Snacks Gratuities (optional)
- Please wear close-toed shoes for this tour
- The minimum age for this tour is 16
- You will need a driver's license B or A1 for guests aged 16 years and older
- Each quad can carry up to 2 people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY