- Take in the sights and smells at the lively historic fish market
- Discover hidden gems as you go through alleys and the streets of the city
- See the influence of lava rock on the buildings in the city
- Find out why the Elephant Statue is the symbol for Catania
- Walk by the churches and monasteries on Crociferi street
Discover the soul of the ancient city of Catania on a guided walking tour. Explore the historical center of Catania with a local guide. Gain insight into the history and architecture of this city with a local guide.
Meet your guide at the Elephant Statue and symbol of Catania in Piazza del Duomo. Marvel at the stunning dome of the cathedral in Piazza del Duomo. See how lava stone has given a unique flair to churches and late Baroque palaces in Catania.
Head to Pescheria, the vibrant historic fish market. Reach Crociferi street where you can see the ornate church of San Benedetto and the church of San Giuliano which is a stunning example of Catania Baroque.
Finish at Etnea where there are ruins, historical buildings, and shopping. Have the option of purchasing an arancino, a Sicilian cannoli, or another delicacy.
- This reservation is subject to confirmation
The fish shop is closed on Sundays because
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund