Best Luxurious Places in Modica
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sicily team
Here you'll find some incredibly luxurious places where you'll get the 'VIP-feel'.
Most of our four and five stars hotels are not constructed as hotels but housed in old palazzos, country mansions, historic farm houses, monasteries and private villas. They may come with contemporary design furnishings or antiques and Persian carpets. Carefully restored, they may feature handcrafted tiles, wrought iron beds and period pieces, original paintings, stucco and original frescoed ceilings. Palermo boasts some wonderful Liberty style hotels with wooden inlay floors, marble columns and squiggly decorations. Your luxurious room in a rural place may be a former cowshed and you'll find a stone feeding trough next to your bed. And in Palermo or Taormina you'll maybe sleep in a room where a film star has stayed. Chances of celeb spotting are high - especially in Taormina.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip