Best Gay-Friendly in Taormina
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Sicily team
Sicily is not the most gay-friendly place in the world, but in Catania, Palermo and Taormina you could book any accommodation and will have a pleasant stay
Gays and lesbians should look for an accommodation in a town, in villages and small seaside resorts it could happen that they are not so welcome. Hotel staffs will of course treat you like any other guest, but the latter caused in the past here and then problems. In Palermo, Catania and especially Taormina you won't have problems at all, people are open-minded. In this category you'll find accommodations which say about themselves that they are gay-friendly, so if you want to be on the safe side, book one of these.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip