Palermo: Authentic Tastes & Amusing Tales Food Tour
Are you a business owner in Sicily?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sicily.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Taste 6 typical snacks and street food specialities that locals adore
- Plunge into the delicious and authentic local cuisine with samples
- Visit 6 different food related locations during an entertaining 2-hour walk
- Hear amusing anecdotes and stories from your local food guide
DescriptionFollow your food guide through the heart of Palermo and discover coveted foodie places like the Theatro Massimo, Quatro Canti, Fontana Pretoria, and 2 typical local street markets. At your stops along the way, taste local street food specialties such as Frittini, Aranchine, Autista, and typical handmade dolce. Your food guide will reveal the amusing background to the snacks that you are enjoying and entertain you with interesting tales about Palermo and its inhabitants. This is the perfect tour for short-stay visitors, combining a 2-hour walking tour with 6 tastings of some of the most famous and typical dishes that the capital of Sicily has to offer.
Includes6 snack tastings Local guide 2-hour walking tour Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation Additional food or drink Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 7 years old go free but no tastings are included
- Children between 7 and 17 years old will have their own tastings
- Please advise the operator when booking of any dietary requirements
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes because a moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- The maximum number of people for the tour is 16
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Taormina: Isola Bella Mini Cruise
Discover the “Pearl of the Ionian Sea” on a 2.5-Hour boat cruise along the coastline of Sicily from Giardini Naxos to Isola Bella. Explore the Blue Grotto and swim in27 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Taormina: 3.5-Hour Food-Hopping Tour and Tasting with a View
No matter where you go in Taormina, your eye always catches a glimpse of the beautiful Etna volcano. On your food-hopping tour, discover the secret hot spots of Taormina’s delightful cuisine!
Aeolian Islands Tour to Lipari and Vulcano
Visit two of the Aeolian Islands, a UNESCO Heritage Site in Sicily. Fist visit Vulcano, shaped in two extinct craters where you can explore the island and mud-baths. Later visit Lipari, the capital, with its museums, food and beautiful white beaches.From €125.00
If you are not a keen hiker, but still would like to discover Mount Etna than hop on the Circumetnea train which encircles the often smouldering volcano and rides through
Cooking Class with the Duchess of PalmaPalermo, Sicily
A cooking day with the Duchess of Palma is a culinary and cultural experience in an 18th century palazzo by the sea............
Mondello Beach is one of the most fashionable beaches in Sicily. It's Palermo's 'bathtub', boasting super fine sand, crystal clear turqouise waters along with countless s
Azienda Agricola Panda by PantaleoneSelinunte, Sicily
The Panda farm, around 10 hectares and in the shadow of the acropolis of Selinunte, has renowned excellence in wine production and includes Chardonnay, Syrah, Nero D'Avol
La Foresteria Planeta EstateAgrigento, Sicily
The La Foresteria resort is the hallmark of the hospitality of the Planeta family, the ambassadors of Sicily and of its fine wines and oils throughout the world..........
Catania: Private Guided Etna Excursion
A private and guided tour up Mount Etna with a professional guide. You will be shown the geographical highlights of this stunning region, before ascending toward the summ1 ReviewsFrom €440.00
CityBySee Green Tour TaorminaTaormina, Sicily
Discover the main sites of charming Taormina together with a guide on the "Green Tour" of CityBySee............