Mount Etna: Morning Etna Experience
Are you a business owner in Sicily?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sicily.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take an interesting walk on extinguished craters
- Visit a volcanic cave with helmets and torches
- Enjoy a typical Sicilian snack
DescriptionAfter being collected from your Catania accommodation, you will make your way with your guide to the base of Mount Etna. Once here an expert guide will lead you along a beautiful natural path, most probably on the south slope of Etna, while explaining the origins of the volcano to you. You will visit some eccentric craters (such as the Monti Silvestri) which are surrounded by an evocative lunar landscape. You will then visit a volcanic cave using the equipment provided for you (helmets and torches). Following this, you will have a snack consisting of typical Sicilian Street Food (Tavola Calda), complete with water and a glass of wine. It is possible to arrange, upon request, a suitable dish to vegetarians and coeliacs. Once having completed this snack break, you will make your way back down the mountain before re-boarding your vehicle and returning back to your point of origin.
IncludesA professional and passionate nature guide Transport service from your hotel with a minibus or jeep from Catania Snacks, water and wine Insurance Equipment (helmets and torches) and eventually snowshoes Anything not specified above
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking Children must be accompanied by an adult We can provide trekking shoes and jackets for free at the moment of the booking if requested Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking May be operated by a multi-lingual guide Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking Vegetarian, vegan and celiac options are available, please advise at time of booking if required Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Not wheelchair accessible Subject to favorable weather conditions, if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Minimum numbers apply. Possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Aeolian Islands Tour to Lipari and Vulcano
Visit two of the Aeolian Islands, a UNESCO Heritage Site in Sicily. Fist visit Vulcano, shaped in two extinct craters where you can explore the island and mud-baths. Later visit Lipari, the capital, with its museums, food and beautiful white beaches.From €125.00
From Taormina: Isola Bella Mini Cruise
Discover the “Pearl of the Ionian Sea” on a 2.5-Hour boat cruise along the coastline of Sicily from Giardini Naxos to Isola Bella. Explore the Blue Grotto and swim in27 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Taormina: 3.5-Hour Food-Hopping Tour and Tasting with a View
No matter where you go in Taormina, your eye always catches a glimpse of the beautiful Etna volcano. On your food-hopping tour, discover the secret hot spots of Taormina’s delightful cuisine!
Driver in SicilyPalermo, Sicily
Driver in Sicily is a team of experienced and well English speaking chauffeurs, dedicated to provide you with best service possible along with info on the areas you requi
Farida TravelTaormina, Sicily
Farida Travel has been succesfully and reliably helping its customers for more than 30 years now, with excursions, car hire, flights, boat trips, airport transfers, cruis
Taormina: 2-Hour Food Hopping Tour
A food hopping tour in Taormina which combines a 2-hour walking tour with 6 tastings of some of the most famous and typical dishes Taormina has to offer. Together with yoFrom €39.00
From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
Explore the dramatic landscape of Mount Etna and it's neighboring town of Taormina on this full-day private tour. Set on the stunning coastline of Sicily, discover a frag226 ReviewsFrom €100.00
From Palermo: Mount Etna Full-Day Trip
Get back to nature on a day trip to the active volcano of Mount Etna from Palermo. Travel across Sicily with an English-speaking driver, and then gaze into the inactive S7 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
Discover the untouched nature of Mount Etna on an ATV. See lava flows, volcanic craters and the magnificent Coruccio Cave.7 ReviewsFrom €199.00
Muciara Diving CenterAeolian-Islands, Sicily
Muciara Diving Center has 15 outstanding dive sites in concession around the island of Salina and is also enabled to dive in the Marine Archaeological Park of the Aeolian