From Catania: Sailing Trip with Buffet Lunch
Are you a business owner in Sicily?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sicily.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Sail along the east coast of Sicily
- Swim in the clear blue sea at locations only accessible by boat
- Savor the typical cuisine of Sicily
DescriptionGet back to nature on an amazing sailing trip along the east coast of Sicily. Depart Catania and follow the path that Ulysses took en route to beautiful Cyclops Bay in Acitrezza. Look for dolphins and other marine life in their natural environment, and get the chance to swim, fish or snorkel. Learn the basics of sailing from your friendly captain along the way. Get captivating views of Catania from the sea and marvel at the beautiful landscapes of the coast, including the rock castle of Aci Castello and the sea caves of Grotte di Ulisse. Drop anchor in front of the Acitrezza sea cliffs to enjoy a typical seafood lunch with white wine aboard the boat. A vegetarian menu is available on request. Go ashore and walk through the village to try some authentic cannoli or granita. Feel the sea breeze on your face as you sail back to Catania in the afternoon.
IncludesBoat trip Beverages Bottled water Buffet lunch Parking fee Transportation to and from the attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rates apply only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking is permitted
- A dive certificate is required from all those who wish to take part in a certified dive
- This trip is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund • The conditions of service and itineraries are subject to change due to the weather conditions or at the disposition of the local maritime authorities. For the protection and safety of passengers, the decisions of the captain are final
- Shoes and jeans should not be worn on board • Comfortable cotton clothes and a sweatshirt or windbreaker are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Aeolian Islands Tour to Lipari and Vulcano
Visit two of the Aeolian Islands, a UNESCO Heritage Site in Sicily. Fist visit Vulcano, shaped in two extinct craters where you can explore the island and mud-baths. Later visit Lipari, the capital, with its museums, food and beautiful white beaches.From €125.00
From Taormina: Isola Bella Mini Cruise
Discover the “Pearl of the Ionian Sea” on a 2.5-Hour boat cruise along the coastline of Sicily from Giardini Naxos to Isola Bella. Explore the Blue Grotto and swim in27 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Taormina: 3.5-Hour Food-Hopping Tour and Tasting with a View
No matter where you go in Taormina, your eye always catches a glimpse of the beautiful Etna volcano. On your food-hopping tour, discover the secret hot spots of Taormina’s delightful cuisine!
Driver in SicilyPalermo, Sicily
Driver in Sicily is a team of experienced and well English speaking chauffeurs, dedicated to provide you with best service possible along with info on the areas you requi
Farida TravelTaormina, Sicily
Farida Travel has been succesfully and reliably helping its customers for more than 30 years now, with excursions, car hire, flights, boat trips, airport transfers, cruis
Taormina: 2-Hour Food Hopping Tour
A food hopping tour in Taormina which combines a 2-hour walking tour with 6 tastings of some of the most famous and typical dishes Taormina has to offer. Together with yoFrom €39.00
From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
Explore the dramatic landscape of Mount Etna and it's neighboring town of Taormina on this full-day private tour. Set on the stunning coastline of Sicily, discover a frag226 ReviewsFrom €100.00
From Palermo: Mount Etna Full-Day Trip
Get back to nature on a day trip to the active volcano of Mount Etna from Palermo. Travel across Sicily with an English-speaking driver, and then gaze into the inactive S7 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
Discover the untouched nature of Mount Etna on an ATV. See lava flows, volcanic craters and the magnificent Coruccio Cave.7 ReviewsFrom €199.00
Muciara Diving CenterAeolian-Islands, Sicily
Muciara Diving Center has 15 outstanding dive sites in concession around the island of Salina and is also enabled to dive in the Marine Archaeological Park of the Aeolian