From Catania: Mount Etna Sunset Tour
Are you a business owner in Sicily?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sicily.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Watch the sunset from Mount Etna
- Visit a volcanic cave
- Enjoy a typical Sicilian snack and delicious red wine
- Take a scenic walk on extinguished volcanic craters
DescriptionStart off your tour meeting your professional nature guide near your hotel in Catania. Drive to the southeast side of Mount Etna and admire the unique variety of plants and animals on the mountain, along with deserts of lava and ashes, peculiar lava formations, and traces of the most impressive eruptions. During the excursion, you will reach a maximum altitude of 2000 meters via soft trekking. Take in the views from a lookout point onto the Bove Valley, including an astonishing view of the volcano's central crater. Explore a volcanic cave. Stop for a Sicilian street food snack and taste some excellent Etna wine while you watch the amazing sunset.
IncludesA professional and passionate nature guide Snacks, water and wine Insurance Equipment (helmets and flashlights) and trekking shoes (upon request) Anything not specified above
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You don't need any particular equipment - just a windbreaker jacket and trekking or training shoes, with thick socks, since temperatures drop in the evening
- You can rent trekking shoes and jackets for free during booking upon request
- Please bring a small bottle of water for the trek
- Infant seats are available on request if requested during booking
- Tours may be led by a multilingual guide
- Please state any specific dietary requirements during booking (vegetarian, vegan, and celiac options are available)
- Tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Should your tour be canceled because there are not enough passengers to meet minimum number requirements, or because of poor weather conditions, you will be offered a full refund
- The meeting time and place will be communicated to guests after the reservation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Taormina: Isola Bella Mini Cruise
Discover the “Pearl of the Ionian Sea” on a 2.5-Hour boat cruise along the coastline of Sicily from Giardini Naxos to Isola Bella. Explore the Blue Grotto and swim in27 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Taormina: 3.5-Hour Food-Hopping Tour and Tasting with a View
No matter where you go in Taormina, your eye always catches a glimpse of the beautiful Etna volcano. On your food-hopping tour, discover the secret hot spots of Taormina’s delightful cuisine!
Aeolian Islands Tour to Lipari and Vulcano
Visit two of the Aeolian Islands, a UNESCO Heritage Site in Sicily. Fist visit Vulcano, shaped in two extinct craters where you can explore the island and mud-baths. Later visit Lipari, the capital, with its museums, food and beautiful white beaches.From €125.00
If you are not a keen hiker, but still would like to discover Mount Etna than hop on the Circumetnea train which encircles the often smouldering volcano and rides through
Cooking Class with the Duchess of PalmaPalermo, Sicily
A cooking day with the Duchess of Palma is a culinary and cultural experience in an 18th century palazzo by the sea............
Mondello Beach is one of the most fashionable beaches in Sicily. It's Palermo's 'bathtub', boasting super fine sand, crystal clear turqouise waters along with countless s
Azienda Agricola Panda by PantaleoneSelinunte, Sicily
The Panda farm, around 10 hectares and in the shadow of the acropolis of Selinunte, has renowned excellence in wine production and includes Chardonnay, Syrah, Nero D'Avol
La Foresteria Planeta EstateAgrigento, Sicily
The La Foresteria resort is the hallmark of the hospitality of the Planeta family, the ambassadors of Sicily and of its fine wines and oils throughout the world..........
Catania: Private Guided Etna Excursion
A private and guided tour up Mount Etna with a professional guide. You will be shown the geographical highlights of this stunning region, before ascending toward the summ1 ReviewsFrom €440.00
CityBySee Green Tour TaorminaTaormina, Sicily
Discover the main sites of charming Taormina together with a guide on the "Green Tour" of CityBySee............