My Guide Website?
Valley of the Temples: Kolymbethra Garden Entry Ticket4 Reviews
Head inside the Valley of the Temples to a shaded corner of paradise where the citrus plants radiate fruity fragrances. Enjoy the nature of Kolymbethra Garden and opt to add on an underground tour.
- Immerse yourself in the wonderful, sublime natural world of Kolymbethra Garden
- Explore the impressive hypogea underground chambers on an exciting guided tour
- Don't miss out on the harvest and citrus fruit tasting during the winter season
- Enjoy a rest or picnic under the orange trees inside the Valley of the Temples
- Smell the citrus plants, marvel at prospering olive trees, and learn the history
DescriptionVisit the very special Kolymbethra Garden, a part of the Valley of the Temples. Learn all about its long history as you soak up the tranquil atmosphere. Opt to add on an underground tour and discover the hypogea underground chambers. Located in Agrigento, Kolymbethra Garden is a shaded corner of paradise, where centuries-old olive trees prosper and where the citrus fruits flood the Valley of the Temples with their fragrances. An embodiment of the promised land and an exceptional garden, where nature is fused with history, this little valley is a significant part of Akragas. The garden is a worthy addition to a visit to the Archaeology Park nearby, and a thrill for the five senses: from the aroma of the orange blossom to the flavor of the almonds, from the silvery tint of the olive trees to the moisture of the soil, all accompanied by the delicate sound of water constantly flowing in the background. No visit is complete without a trip along the new routes to the hypogea underground chambers, which are of great interest in terms of archaeology, speleology, and the natural environment. Select the option to add on a guided tour of the hypogea for a unique experience while at the Valley of the Temples.
IncludesEntry ticket to Kolymbethra Garden Underground tour guided by speleologists (if option selected) Helmet (if option selected)
- Entrance is subject to the purchase of the Valley of the Temple's ticket The underground tour is not recommended for people suffering from claustrophobia
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€5.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today