Taormina: Coastline Boat Tour and Swimming at Isola Bella90 Reviews
Discover the beautiful coastline of Taormina on this boat tour to the area's most breathtaking sights. Swim or snorkel in the crystal waters of Isola Bella bay and enjoy a drink and snack along the way.
- Explore the natural beauty of Taormina on a 2-hour boat tour of the coastline
- Visit famous islands, caves and rock formations as you sail through the turquoise waters
- Swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Isola Bella bay
DescriptionRelax on this 2-hour boat tour of the Taormina coastline. The tour will depart from the Giardini Naxos port before taking you out into the expansive turquoise sea, sailing past many beautiful sights along the way. The tour includes visits to some stunning places around Taormina, such as Cape Schisò, Cape Taormina, Cross Rock, Prickly Pears Rock. See the Cave of the Mermaids, Grotta Azzurra, the Coral Cave, the Ziu Innaru Rock and the Bay of Mazzaro. You have the chance to stop at the breathtaking Isola Bella bay and plunge yourself into the crystal clear waters for some swimming or snorkeling. You will enjoy a snack and a drink at the bay before returning back to the port. This is a truly unmissable way to see the natural beauty of Taormina from the sea.
Includes2-hour boat tour Swimming or snorkeling stop at Isola Bella Drinks, snacks and fresh fruit Hotel pickup or drop-off Snorkelling equipment
- Please remember to bring a towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen
- The tour is free for children up to the age of 3 years
- Please note that the boat can accommodate a maximum of 7 people
- If it is a windy day, the boat can rock quite heavily. Please bear this in mind if you suffer from sesickness
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability