My Guide Website?
Taormina: City Highlights Walking Tour1 Reviews
Discover the town of Taormina on a guided walking tour. Stop at the Ancient theatre of Taormina, walk along the shopping street Corso Umberto, and gaze out from the balcony of Piazza IX Aprile.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire views of Etna and the sea from the balcony of Piazza IX Aprile
- Discover fashionable boutiques, elegant bars, and restaurants on Corso Umberto
- Learn about the Hellenistic Ancient theatre of Taormina
- Pass by the 17th century baroque Santa Caterina church
- See the Etna Volcano framed by the Ancient theatre of Taormina
DescriptionFind out why Taormina is a favorite destination for many travelers, writers, artists and filmmakers on this walking tour. See fashionable shops, elegant bars, and restaurants on Corso Umberto. View old churches like Santa Caterina. Meet your guide at Porta Messina and head to the Ancient theatre of Taormina where you can purchase tickets to go inside, but independently. You can explore this Hellenistic theater and learn about how it was used. Enjoy stunning views of the coast and mount Etna. Continue along the Corso Umberto shopping street. Admire the charming boutiques, taverns, and cafés. View the 17th century baroque Santa Caterina church. Head to the heart of the city to the balcony of Piazza IX Aprile. Take in sweeping views of the Ionian sea and the Etna volcano. Marvel at the square's cathedrals and old fortifications.
IncludesTaormina walking tour Guide
- This tour is free for children under 10. This experience is suitable for people with mobility difficulties