My Guide Website?
Syracuse: Ortigia Island Guided Walking Tour8 Reviews
Discover the Island of Ortigia, the oldest part of Syracuse, on a guided walking tour. Stroll across the Ponte Umbertino, marvel at the ruins of the Apollo Temple, and see the stunning Diana Fountain.
- Step back in time as you admire Ortigia's ancient Greek and Roman sights
- Uncover hidden sights in Ortigia's maze of winding alleys and streets
- Cross over the Ponte Umbertino bridge and view the ruins of Apollo's Temple
- View the ancient Greek Doric columns on the 7th century Cathedral of Syracuse
- Marvel at the grand elegance of the Sicilian Baroque details in Piazza Duomo