My Guide Website?
Syracuse: Ortigia Island Boat Trip with Marine Grottoes19 Reviews
Embark on a boat excursion from Syracuse to see the marine grottoes of Ortigia Island. Enjoy stopping to swim and snorkel as you see a heart-shaped sea cave and the Arethusa fountain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- From Catania: Full-Day Mount Etna and Taormina Tour
- From Catania: Taormina, Savoca, & Castelmola Tour w/ Brunch
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Segesta, Erice and Salt Pans Full-Day Excursion from Palermo
- Discover the pristine natural beauty of Ortigia Island on a relaxing cruise
- Marvel at a heart-shaped sea cave and the breathtaking Arethusa fountain
- Enjoy plenty of opportunities to swim and snorkel in the glittering sea
- Explore the impressive and secluded marine grottoes of Ortigia Island
- Feel the sunshine on your face as you sail with ambient music on board
DescriptionSee the natural beauty and old-world wonders of Ortigia Island from the water on this boat tour from Syracuse. See a heart-shaped sea cave, the Arethusa fountain, and the rock of the two brothers. Sip on two acholic drinks as you listen to ambient music on the boat. Meet at the activity provider's office and be escorted to the comfortable boat. Hop aboard and cruise around Ortigia Island. Capture pictures of its stunning ancient monuments from the water. Glide past the 13th century Castello Maniace and head towards a local cove where you can take a dip in the crystal clear waters. After your swim enjoy a glass of Sicilan prosecco.
IncludesBoat tour Skipper Music
- This tour may be subject to sea and weather conditions