My Guide Website?
Syracuse: Neapolis Archaeological Park Entrance Ticket122 Reviews
Skip the lines with this entry ticket to the Neapolis Archaeological Park. Explore the many wonders of this fascinating archaeological site including the Greek theater and the Ear of Dionysius.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Uncover the history of these major archeological sites as you explore the park
- Admire the Ear of Dionysus, thought to have been named by the painter Caravaggio
- Take advantage of the fast track access provided by your skip-the-line ticket
- Immerse yourself in the past as you explore the different ancient monuments
- Explore the famous Greek theater, an impressive piece of classical architecture
DescriptionThe Neapolis Archaeological Park is a must-do for anyone interested in archeology and the classical world. Skip the lines with this entrance ticket and discover its many ancient wonders for yourself including the Greek theater, the Ear of Dionysius, and the Altar of Hieron II. Check out the Greek theater, one of the park's most famous attractions and a truly impressive example of classical civic architecture. Another one of the park's most iconic sites is the Ear of Dionysius, a man-made cave named by the painter Caravaggio. Continue on and discover the fascinating history of some of the park's other key sites. Visit the Roman amphitheater that dates back to the 3rd-4th century AD, the Cave of the Cordari, and the Altar of Hieron II which is dedicated to Zeus Eleutherios.
- The Ticket cost is €13, the remaining €3.5 constitutes the booking fee charged by GetYourGuide Please note: on 20/9 the Ancient Theatre and The Latomìa of Paradise will be not visitable.