My Guide Website?
Siracusa: Authentic Cooking Class at a Local's Home
Experience cooking Italian dishes authentically in the home of a local certified home cook. Learn local recipes, have some regional wines, and taste all the delicious food you make.
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Have fun learning local recipes from family cookbooks
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table paired with local wines
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the local culture with a cooking class in an Italian home. Learn the secrets of the most famous regional dishes and taste the fruit of your labor paired with local wines. Prepare three local recipes in the warmth of your host's kitchen. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Relax, as your host will ensure you are equipped with utensils and all the necessary ingredients to make the dishes. Enjoy all the food you have made with some wines that have been selected by your host. Take home Italian cooking skills that will stay with you for a lifetime.
IncludesCooking class Tasting of three local dishes (starter, pasta and dessert) Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00AM in the morning or 5:00PM in the afternoon, but if it can be flexible with advance notice All dietary requirements can be catered to upon request