My Guide Website?
Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour54 Reviews
Discover the beautiful locations in Sicily made famous by Coppola's Godfather films, including a visit to the Castello Degli Schiavi.
- Visit the enchanting places where Coppola shot The Godfather
- Enjoy a drink at the famous Bar Vitelli
- Explore the beautiful medieval villages of Savoca and Forza d’Agrò
DescriptionOn this informative tour, follow in the footsteps of Michael Corleone in The Godfather. Discover the beautiful medieval villages of Savoca and Forza d’Agrò nestled on 2 beautiful hills where Francis Ford Coppola shot the famous movies. Explore the splendid hidden corners of Sicily as you go off the beaten path. Visit St. Lucy Church where Michael married Apollonia and the Cathedral of Forza d'Agrò where another wedding scene was shot. Enjoy a drink or lemon granita at Bar Vitelli where Michael Corleone asked Mr. Vitelli if he could marry his daughter. Then, explore the beautiful Castello Degli Schiavi.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your accommodation or port of call Air-conditioned transfers in a car or minivan English-speaking driver and guide Gas Parking fees Tolls Hotel accommodation Meals Entry tickets
- Visit to Castello Degli Schiavi is available on demand and subject to availability
- Activities can be subject to cancellation due to weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now