My Guide Website?
Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour203 Reviews
Discover the beautiful locations in Sicily made famous by Coppola's Godfather films, including a visit to the Castello Degli Schiavi (optional).
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the enchanting places where Coppola shot The Godfather
- Enjoy a drink at the famous Bar Vitelli
- Explore the beautiful medieval villages of Savoca and Forza d’Agrò
DescriptionOn this informative tour, follow in the footsteps of Michael Corleone in The Godfather. Discover the beautiful medieval villages of Savoca and Forza d’Agrò nestled on 2 beautiful hills where Francis Ford Coppola shot the famous movies. Explore the splendid hidden corners of Sicily as you go off the beaten path. Visit St. Lucy Church where Michael married Apollonia and the Cathedral of Forza d'Agrò where another wedding scene was shot. Enjoy a drink or lemon granita at Bar Vitelli where Michael Corleone asked Mr. Vitelli if he could marry his daughter. Then, explore the beautiful Castello Degli Schiavi (subject to availability).
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your accommodation Air-conditioned transfers in a car or minivan English-speaking driver and guide Gas Parking fees Tolls
- The visit to Castello degli Schiavi is optional, on demand, and subject to availability. The visit is not included in the price
- Activities can be subject to cancellation due to weather conditions