My Guide Website?
Sicily: Horseback Riding and Farmhouse Tour with Lunch5 Reviews
Admire the incredible beauty and unspoiled nature of Sicilian countryside with a visit to an ancient farmhouse. Enjoy a one–hour horseback tour of Alcantara park, followed by a traditional Sicilian lunch. Benefit from a private experience.
- Admire the incredible beauty of the Sicilian countryside surrounding an ancient farmhouse
- See picturesque vineyards
- Take a horseback tour of Alcantara Natural Park
- Enjoy a traditional lunch paired with Etna wines
- Learn the history and culture of Sicily from your private local guide
DescriptionStep off the beaten path and visit an ancient farmhouse in the Sicilian countryside. After hotel pick–up, head to Etna slope and admire the scenery of the Sicilian countryside, Mediterranean Sea and mountains. Arrive at a family–run 19th century farmhouse producing wines, dairy, meat, fruits and vegetables. Take a guided tour and admire picturesque vineyards. Move on to the stables and listen to a safety briefing before choosing a horse for your ride. Then, begin your one–hour horseback riding tour through the gorgeous greenery of Alcantara Natural Park with an experienced professional guide. Enjoy a relaxing day out in the captivating countryside as your guide explains the local flora and fauna. After your horseback tour, feed your horse and revitalize with a delicious and hearty traditional lunch at the farmhouse. Taste locally produced fresh food, including cheeses, salami, prosciutto, traditional Sicilian relish, caponata and parmigiana, olives, mushrooms, vegetables, domestic olive oil and homemade bread with Etna red and white wines. Revitalized, return to your car and relax during the smooth journey back to your accommodation or port.
IncludesPrivate tour Private English–speaking guide Hotel/ port pick–up and drop off Roundtrip private transfer Professional horseback riding guide Alcantara National Park one–hour horseback riding tour Guided tour of an ancient farmhouse Traditional Sicilian lunch Red and white Etna wines Bottled water Gratuities (optional)
- Your lunch includes locally produced cheeses, salami, prosciutto, traditional Sicilian relish, caponata and parmigiana, olives, mushrooms, vegetables, domestic olive oil and homemade bread • This tour is private, for your party only, which guarantees the best quality and personal attention from your guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now