My Guide Website?
Private Multi-Day Sicily Food & Wine Lovers Tour: 8 Days1 Reviews
Discover Sicily on a multi–day tour. Get an authentic Sicilian lifestyle experience and get to know the best areas and foods of Sicily.
- Spend 8 Gourmet Days all around Sicily, enjoying Small boutique hotels, Private transfers and small group tours with Licensed guides
- Get personalized attention from your local travel agent
- Discover Sicily through its various cuisine and colorful streetfood
- Taste the best Sicilian wines and learn secrets of its production
- Visit farmhouses to find organic local products such as olives, cheeses, tomatoes
- Learn cooking tricks in typical Sicilian family trattoria
- Get an authentic lifestyle experience and feel like you’ve lived in Sicily your whole life
DescriptionDay 1: (Taormina) Meet your driver at your arrival airport and transfer to your hotel to check in. Start with a private Taormina lifestyle and gourmet walking tour. Stroll in Taormina city center with your guide to discover the lifestyle and best places for traditional pastries, ice cream, coffee, food and handicrafts. Pass important monuments and highlights with two foodie stops. Enjoy an evening in sparkling Taormina at your own leisure. Day 2: (Taormina) After breakfast, start your foodie experience with a local chef. Visit Taormina's food market, pass the stalls of farmers, fishermen and butchers to select your ingredients. Learn culinary secrets for homemade pasta and bread plus several fish and vegetables dishes in a traditional Sicilian style. Savor your food with wine, before taking an afternoon of leisure time in Taormina. Day 3: (Taormina, Savoca, Forza d'Agro) After breakfast in your hotel, head to small antique villages on the mountains. Stop at Forza d’Agro and then Savoca, site of the famous scenes of The Godfather. Learn the secrets of The Godfather movie and the traditions and culture of the locals. Stop for an aperitif in the famous Sicilian Bar Vitelli, and enjoy wine tasting and a light lunch in typical family taverna. Day 4: (Etna, Syracuse) Move on to Syracuse past Mount Etna, famous for its unique volcanic wines and organic food. Visit a well–known winery for a wine tasting with typical organic appetizers. Explore the authentic farmhouse for lunch with seasonal antipasti, homemade pasta and Sicilian grilled meat. Finish your tour in a local pastry bar and taste Sicilian dolce and liquors. Head to your hotel in Syracuse and discover the town in the afternoon. Day 5: (Syracuse) Meet your crew in Ortigia port and enjoy a 1.5–hour boat tour. See Ortigia island, Castello Maniace, Aretusa Fountain, and the Spanish Walls from your traditional gozzo boat. Explore colorful sea caves and stop for a cool swim. Have a light lunch and drink a glass of Sicilian wine. Next, take a food and wine walking tour. Taste fresh Sicilian food and fragrant Syracuse wine in three different venues. Day 6: (Palermo) Move on to Palermo after breakfast. Stop in an ancient winery for a guided visit, appreciate the wines produced here and compare them with Etna wines. Savor your lunch served outside. Check in to your Palermo hotel and explore the town in the evening. Day 7: (Palermo) Sample the best of Sicilian street food on a 3–hour walking tour of Palermo. Explore the fascinating culinary world of Sicily's capital and visit the famous Vucciria and Mercato del Capo outdoor markets. Taste five different Sicilian treats along the way. Pass through Palermo old town and see the highlights. Finish your tour in a characteristic bar for a wine tasting with fresh appetizers. After your tour, enjoy free time in Palermo. Day 8: (Palermo) If required, your eighth day consists of departure from Palermo and transfers.
Includes7 nights in DBL room in 3, 4 or 5 star elegant small boutique hotel with Sicilian breakfast All private transfer services (including airport transfers) Local licensed guide for all the tours/activities All food and drinks where mentioned Entrance fees All tours (private or shared) as follows: Taormina lifestyle & Gourmet Walking Tour Taormina cooking class and lunch Godfather vs. mafia tour and light lunch Etna countryside food and wine lovers tour Syracuse boat tour and light lunch on board Syracuse food and wine walking tour Winery tour on the way to Palermo and lunch Palermo street food and walking tour Restaurant recommendations and booking upon request 24 hours of coordination and support during your travel City tax to be paid in hotel
- Your local operator will contact you by email within 24 hours after booking to discuss all the details
- Pick-up at your arrival airport (Catania or Palermo)
- 3 Star accommodation: Taodomus or similar in standard DBL room (according to availability at the moment of booking)
- 4 Star accommodation: Algilà Hotel or similar in standard DBL room (according to availability at the moment of booking)
- 5 Star accommodation: The Ashbee or similar in standard DBL room (according to availability at the moment of booking)
- All activities are 100% guaranteed and can be moved between days in accordance to your needs and wishes
- Drop off to your departure airport (Catania or Palermo)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now