My Guide Website?
Palermo: Traditional Sicilian Cooking Lesson with Local Wine
Make your trip in Sicily a magical one by joining a cooking class with a local chef in the Province of Palermo. Prepare fresh Sicilian pasta, parmigiana, and a traditional dessert to enjoy with wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- From Taormina: Siracusa & Noto Small-Group Tour
- Mount Etna: Guided Volcano Summit Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- Noto, Modica and Ragusa: The Baroque Tour from Catania
- Catania: Noto, Modica and Ragusa Ibla Baroque Tour
- Learn the different processing techniques of fresh Sicilian pasta
- Prepare a tasty parmigiana
- Makes and tastes a typical Sicilian dessert
DescriptionMake your stay in Sicily magical, take advantage of a unique and unforgettable experience, of which you will always have the memory and the taste. Participate in the experience 'Traditional Menu in the Province of Palermo'. Accompanied by a cook, who will be happy to host you in her panoramic house, you will learn how to make fresh Sicilian pasta, followed by parmigiana and a typical Sicilian dessert. Your experience will begin with the discovery of the secrets behind the choice of the right type of flour to make a delicious fresh pasta; you will learn how to knead fresh pasta, to understand how long it takes to knead the dough and above all you will learn the different techniques for working pasta in order to make various types: gnocchi, tortelli, orecchiette, tagliatelle and many others. You will be able to enrich your experience by preparing a tasty parmigiana: you will have the opportunity to make your dish even more delicious using local products, such as extra virgin olive oil, vegetables and herbs from our gardens. You can't miss the realization and tasting of a typical Sicilian dessert to end in beauty your cooking class.
IncludesIngredients and seasonings needed to make the pasta Water Fresh local wine
- The tour can be booked privately Add, while booking, any demands or needs concerning your nutrition