My Guide Website?
Palermo: Private Walking Tour with Sicilian Lunch39 Reviews
Explore Palermo's historical center of winding streets and sprawling piazzas on a guided private walking tour. End the tour with homemade lunch and Sicilian wine.
- Explore the streets and piazzas of Palermo, Sicily
- See famous churches such as the Baroque Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Tour Teatro Massimo, the third-largest opera house in Europe
- Visit the famous Capo and Vucciria markets
- Visit the Cathedral of Palermo
- Enjoy a traditional Sicilian lunch prepared by a special chef
DescriptionWith its quaint, narrow streets and Arabic-influenced urban structure, Palermo is a city made for walking. Begin your private tour in the main square of Piazza Verdi, where you will meet your experienced, local guide. At the center of the square is Teatro Massimo, one of the largest opera houses in Europe. It is possible to visit the theater upon request and according to the schedule of the theater. Next, see Ruggero VII Street, named the Lounge of Palermo, and cross Pepe Belmonte Street with its historic shops. Continue along the alleys and streets of the Arabic-influenced neighborhoods before arriving at the famous and lively Capo Market. Inside the market, marvel at the beautiful and ancient palazzos and the unique Church of the Immaculate Conception. Go inside to see its intricate Baroque monuments. Stop at the Cathedral and the many churches along Via Vittorio Emanuele. Next, arrive at Piazza San Domenico to tour the Church of Saint Dominic. Your guide will also take you on a tour of the Vucciria Market, a historic, open-air market. Following the walking tour, your guide will lead you to a charming location to enjoy a freshly prepared, homemade lunch with a selection of Sicilian wines. Afterward, you will be escorted back to Piazza San Domenico to end the tour.
IncludesLocal, experienced tour guide Traditional Sicilian lunch in a private home Entrance ticket to Teatro Massimo Entrance ticket to the Church of the Immaculate Conception
- For religious sites, please wear clothing that adequately covers the body
- The Teatro Massimo and churches visited are usually open. Please note, the supplier is not at fault if any sites are closed
- Please note, this is a private tour of between 4-6 participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now