My Guide Website?
Palermo: Pasta and Tiramisu Class at a Local's Home1 Reviews
Learn how to cook fresh pasta and tiramisu in a local's home in Palermo with a certified home cook. Discover local recipes and taste everything you make with wine included.
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Have fun learning local recipes from family cookbooks
- Savor the rewards of your efforts at the end of your lesson
DescriptionImmerse yourself in a private pasta and tiramisu-making class in a welcoming home, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and tiramisu and savor the fruits of your labor for lunch or dinner accompanied by local wines. During this private lesson, you will learn how to prepare 2 pasta recipes and the famous Italian tiramisu dessert from scratch. Discover the tricks of the trade of these iconic recipes from your chef/guide. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test and amaze your friends and family when you get home with an authentic Italian meal. This experience is suitable for families with children of all ages.
IncludesCooking class Tasting of 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- Your host's address will be shared after the reservation
- The class typically begins at 10 am or 5 pm, but times are flexible
- This experience can be catered to all dietary requirements upon request