My Guide Website?
Palermo: City Walking Tour & Street Food Tasting with Drink2 Reviews
Get to know the wonderful historic center of Palermo on a guided walking tour and taste the flavors of Palermo street food. Listen to tales of this historical city and discover its rich culture.
- Taste 5 typical street foods, arancine, panelle, crocché, sfincione and cannolo
- Discover the local culture, history and food traditions of a unique city
- See the Cathedral the scenic Quattro Canti and the Renaissance Pretoria fountain
- Enjoy a walk through the CapoMarket and listen to the stories of the Beati Paoli
DescriptionWe will explore and introduce you to the historic center of Palermo in a 3-hour walking tour, while you will taste the goodness of Palermo's street food, led by an expert and authorized guide. - You will hear the millennial history of an extraordinary city that was the capital, with its mysteries and secrets, while admiring unique monuments such as the Teatro Massimo, the Cathedral, the Quattro Canti, the Fontana Pretoria. - We will cross the ancient Arab market of the Cape and we will stop there and you will taste the famous Palermo street food, such as panelle (chickpea fritters), arancini (fried rice balls) and meusa (spleen sandwich) ; - I will advise you and suggest the best places where you can continue to taste the best foods and drinks, the tastiest desserts that will make your vacation a unique experience.
IncludesTasting of Palermo street food: panelle, crocchè, sfincione, arancina and cannolo; A drink of your choice between water, cola and beer is included; Pick-up at 10:00 AM for cruise passengers (on request); Visit to the Cathedral of Palermo; Professional tour guide; Visit to Capo market; Visit of the Quattro Canti; Suggestions about more attractions to visit in Palermo or about more food to eat during your meal
- - For cruise passengers, there is a pickup at 10 AM inside the port, just outside the cruise terminal. Please send a message to the tour guide to request the pickup. If your cruise ship arrives later, an alternative pickup time can be organized; - A dress code is required to visit the cathedral (and churches in general); - Dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please note any dietary restrictions in the checkout page when booking this tour; - A minimum of 2 adults are required for each free child
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 20%
Reserve Your Experience
From €42.00€33.60Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today