Palermo: 3-Hour Street Food and Local Market Tour64 Reviews
Sample the street foods of Palermo on a relaxing 3-hour walking tour and visit the local markets with a licensed guide. Learn more about the city's street food culture as you pass historic monuments, and more.
- Taste the local street food of Palermo in authentic locations
- Interact with local vendors and street characters
- Hear stories that the guide books never tell you
- Get off the usual tourist trail and discover the hidden gems
DescriptionBe part of the first ever street food tour in Sicily and explore the main markets and squares of Palermo city center with a licensed guide. Escape the usual tourist traps and discover venues loved by the locals for a fully immersive experience in small groups of no more than 12 people. Venture down secret alleyways to chat to street food vendors and colorful characters. Enter the oldest working class bar downtown and share a drink with Palermitans. Take the best tips from your local guide, and receive a unique food passport souvenir to take away.
IncludesLicensed guide At least 5 street food tastings 2 drinks (wine and beer) Light aperitif at old bar Seasonal dessert (cannoli or ice cream) Free tips on how to spend your time in Palermo Food Passport souvenir Any item or activity not mentioned above Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please note that the street food snacks can be fried and greasy. One of the tastings also contains entrails.
- This tour is not suitable for vegans or people allergic to gluten
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible or suited for those with walking difficulties. There are few opportunities to sit down during the tour. • After every food sample, your guide will stamp your foodie passport to complete your keepsake souvenir
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability