Palermo: 2-Hour Sightseeing Tour with a Private Guide7 Reviews
Admire the Baroque buildings and Romanesque monuments of Palermo's historic city center on a 2-hour sightseeing tour with a private guide. Learn the stories that make the city one of the most important and beautiful in Sicily and Italy.
- See the main monuments and historical buildings of Palermo
- Discover beautiful Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque churches and palaces
- Visit the cathedral of Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio Martorana
- Be amazed by the natural landscape surrounding the city
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Palermo on a 2-hour sightseeing tour with a private guide, and marvel at the Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque monuments of the city center to get a better appreciation of its history. Stroll along the atmospheric streets to find attractive churches and beautiful palaces, and get a feel for the rich culture and gastronomy along the way. Admire the elegant façade of the cathedral of Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio Martorana and the Baroque buildings of the Quattro Canti (Piazza Vigliena) at the intersection of Via Maqueda and the Corso Vittorio Emanuele. See the nude statues of nymphs, mermaids and satyrs on the elegant fountain in Piazza Pretoria, visit the historical market and fall in love with the Teatro Massimo opera house on Piazza Verdi.
IncludesPrivate guide Food and drinks Entrance tickets to monuments and attractions
- If you decide to go inside any of the monuments or attractions, you will need to buy the tickets on site
- The tour will take place in the event of rain. If the rain is exceptionally heavy, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY