My Guide Website?
Palazzolo Acreide: Cooking Class
Learn the secrets of Sicilian cuisine with a cooking class and discover the wonderful village of Palazzolo Acreide.
- Enjoy a cooking class with the support of a local Chef
- Prepare a full menu
- Dine at a local restaurant and enhance your palate
- Visit a local butcher shop and purchase raw ingredients
DescriptionExperience Sicily's culture, traditions, beautiful sea, imposing mountains, and good food in a cooking class with a local Chef in Palazzolo Acreide. Start this delicious cooking class by meeting the Chef and head to a local butcher shop, where together you will be able to buy - according to the season - succulent, fresh, and typical meats such as the renowned 'Palazzolo sausage'. Choose the meats and cuts you like best and head to the Chef's restaurant. Once you arrive at the restaurant, the Chef will welcome you into his world in the kitchen. Uncover the secrets of the Chef's most popular and requested dishes and learn some 'all Sicilian' techniques to be able to propose the dishes cooked on-site to your friends when you return home. Prepare a complete menu, under the watchful eye and guidance of the Chef, consisting of an appetizer, a first course, a second course, and finish with a delicious dessert. Sit down in the dining room where the Chef will be happy to serve you the dishes you have prepared. A succession of flavors that will enrich your palate and having cooked will certainly enrich your book of recipes discovered in the world.
IncludesVisit to a local butcher shop for personal purchase of raw materials Cooking lesson with the local Chef Lunch with full menu: starter, first and second course, dessert, and drinks
- When booking, please specify any intolerances or allergies to food and beverages
- The experience is not available on Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- Booking is subject to confirmation
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old