Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna16 Reviews
Discover the untouched nature of Mount Etna on an ATV. See lava flows, volcanic craters and the magnificent Coruccio Cave.
- Enjoy an off-road ATV adventure on Mount Etna
- Discover the wine-making region of Castiglione di Sicilia
- Admire lava flows formed during past eruptions
DescriptionEnjoy the experience of riding on an ATV through the untouched nature of the Etna Volcano. Pass by some of the most stunning spots in the region. Set off from the Alcantara Gorges, following dirt tracks in the direction of Castiglione di Sicilia, famous for its winemaking. Stop to admire the breathtaking views of the valley. Continue on a bike trail to Linguaglossa, where you can see the little volcano of Moio Alcantara, Etna's farthest crater from the epicenter. Along the way you will have the chance to see the lava flows formed during numerous eruptions. You will then climb to Piano Provenzana at an altitude of 1,850 meters.
IncludesQuad bike hire Expert guide Insurance Pick-up service (if selected) Lunch
- Drivers must be aged 16 years and older
- Drivers must present a B or A1 driving license
- Each ATV carries up to two people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability