My Guide Website?
Mount Etna Food and Wine Tasting Tour114 Reviews
Savor the flavors of the volcanic Mount Etna area on a food and wine tasting tour with a native guide.
- Learn more about the food and wines produced on the lava terrain of Etna
- See amazing houses built of lava stone and groves of lemon, olive and other trees
- Sample 5 glasses of wine at a winery
- Savor local, seasonal produce, such as artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes
- Have an organic lunch with an Etna product in a farmhouse
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your accommodation and journey with an authorized local guide through the typical villages of Sicily's west coast. Pass houses made from lava stone and marvel at groves of orange, olive and almond trees. Listen to tales of local traditions and learn about the food and wines produced in the volcanic landscape of Mount Etna. Stop at a family-run winery and get a glass of rosé Prosecco as a welcome. Visit the cellars before a wine tasting with cold appetizers in a lava stone open-air amphitheater. Sample a glass of white and red wine with locally produced cheeses, salamis, artichokes and more. Continue to a farmhouse to savor more food and wine on an open-air terrace overlooking the vineyards. Try various dishes, including ricotta cheese with marmalade and 2 different pastas made with seasonal ingredients, such as black pork sauce. Lastly, taste a homemade Limoncello and be dropped off at your accommodation.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your accommodation Transportation by air conditioned Mercedes minivan Authorized local guide Guided visit of the winery Wine tasting (5 different glasses) Glass of prosecco All food samples Lunch of organic produce from Etna Pastries and liquors Water
- Vegetarian and other dietary options are available on request
- This is a guaranteed small group tour