My Guide Website?
Mount Etna: Cable Car, Jeep and Hiking Excursion to Summit104 Reviews
Hike to the summit craters of Mount Etna up to 3,340 meters, with a professional alpine guide. Take a cable car and a jeep up to your hiking point hike for 3.5 hours through this stunning scenery.
- Hike the Etna Volcano to see to the main craters
- Take in panoramic views from the cable car
- Enjoy the Jeep ride through moon-like scenery
DescriptionAscend to the summit of the craters of Mount Etna, one of the most coveted excursions a hiker can make. Hike in full safety with an authorized alpine and volcano guide, with whom you will marvel at the beauty and wonder of the highest active volcano in Europe, at 3,340 meters above sea level. Departing from Sapienza Refuge in Nicolosi, the cable car will first take you up 2,504 meters. From this point, you’ll ride in a 4x4 Jeep up to 2,900 meters, and at this point, your hike begins. You’ll hike 1.5 hours uphill, passing many craters and taking long pauses to take pictures and rest. There’s no feeling like being on the top of the world in this rocky, beautiful landscape with the giant sky above you. Once you reach the summit, you’ll then descend for 2 hours until you reach the cable car again, which will take you to your departure point.
IncludesCable car return ticket Certified guide Use of hiking shoes, wind jacket, hiking sticks, and helmet Off-road ride from 2,500 to 2,900 meters Hotel pickup Food and drinks
- This tour is prohibited for asthmatics and those who have heart problems
- This tour can be cancelled in case of adverse weather conditions
- For safety reasons, the itinerary up to 3340 meters may be changed according to volcanic activity and weather conditions on the day of the experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now