My Guide Website?
Motta Camastra: Alcantara Gorges Body Rafting and River Trek31 Reviews
Explore the Alcantara Gorges in Motta Camastra on an adventure that takes you body rafting and on a river trek. Be surrounded by incredible rock formations as hike up the river and body raft back.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- You will have a fun, adrenaline-pumping and authentic experience
- You will visit the Alcantara Gorge with its beautiful waterfalls and rapids
- You will have a certified river guide at your disposal
DescriptionThanks to River Trekking and Body Rafting, you will enjoy a unique experience, fun, intense and all in the utmost safety thanks to our river guide. You'll begin your adventure with river trekking, you'll follow a stretch of river that funnels into a basalt gorge about 30 meters high, the result of millennia of erosion that led precisely to the formation of these characteristic routes of a canyon. You will continue the tour between small waterfalls, rapids and rock walls, but fear not, nothing difficult, you will only need to have a lot of spirit of adventure. You will reach the highlight of the route once you arrive at the'Cascata di Venere,' one of the most renowned destinations in the Alcantara Gorges, where legend has it that the Roman goddess Venus spent her days. Once you've completed the river's ascent, you'll return to the valley on an adrenaline-fueled body rafting adventure.
IncludesBody Rafting, River Trekking and Canyoning Adventure at the Alcantara Gorge Equipment: helmet, wetsuit, shoes and buoyancy aid vest Free storage for personal effects River guide Free parking
- It is recommended to arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes in advance It will be necessary to bring swimsuit and beach towel Duration is approximately two hours, but may vary depending on participants' abilities Children must have a minimum height of 1.50 centimeters Adults must be 55 years of age or younger This activity is not suitable for people with recent operations or trauma to the upper or lower limbs