My Guide Website?
Modica: Authentic Cooking Class at a Local's Home
Experience Italian food in the most authentic way possible, in the home of a certified local cook. Learn local recipes from experts and enjoy eating the delicious food you make with some local wine.
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local italian families
- Have fun learning local recipes from family cookbooks
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table and pair local wines with your food
DescriptionCook Italian food at a local home and learn how to make regional dishes that taste like the real deal. Taste the fruit of your labor accompanied by local wines. Discover the tricks of the trade, as they teach you to make three authentic local recipes. Enjoy putting your cooking skills to the test, and relax as your host will have all the necessary ingredients and utensils ready for you. Taste all the fantastic food you have prepared accompanied by a selection of local wines. Take home the knowledge of how to make real Italian food with this unique cooking class.
IncludesCooking class Tasting of three local dishes (starter, pasta and dessert) Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00 AM in the morning or 5:00 PM in the afternoon, but it can be flexible Dietary requirements can be catered to upon request