Discover the city of Messina from a vintage perspective riding a Vespa scooter
Admire the Strait of Messina and take pics in iconic places
Savor the typical Sicilian cannolo and taste a granita
Discover the charming city of Messina from a completely new perspective with our vintage Vespa. Explore the streets of the historic center and the coastal villages of Ganzirri and Torre Faro on this classic beauty. As you navigate through picturesque streets and alleys, you'll be captivated by the irresistible timeless aura of the city.
From the seat of a vintage Vespa, you can admire the Strait of Messina, enjoy a day at the beach, and visit iconic landmarks such as the Cathedral, the Church of Catalani, or the imposing Fountain of Neptune.
You'll also have the opportunity to indulge in the typical Sicilian granita at one of the finest bars in Messina, all included in the price.
Full-day rental of a Vintage Vespa with full tank of fuel
Helmet and Map
Sicilian Breakfast with granita, brioche, and coffee
- There is no guided tour included in the rental, the participant they will be solely responsible for using the Vehicle autonomously.
- The tank of fuel is included. If the participant puts fuel this must be 'two stroke motor fuel', called “miscela” in italian. We suggest to ask to the gas station attendant.
- This Vespa scooter is homologated for one person. If the Participant chooses to carry another person on the Vehicle during the rental period, they assume full responsibility for any consequences, damages, injuries, or losses that may arise from such actions.
- It is mandatory to possess a valid passport and/or visa permit (if applicable) and a valid International Driving License or an equivalent document.
- A rental deposit of 200 euros or USD in cash is mandatory at the moment of meeting for the Vespa scooter. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period when the Vespa scooter is returned in the same condition as received, with no damages or losses
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund