My Guide Website?
Marsala: Market Tour, Private Home Cooking Class and Dinner
Tour the vibrant local market and immerse yourself in a private cooking class in a local home with a certified home cook. Learn local recipes and taste everything you've made with wines included.
- Visit the vibrant local market
- Enjoy a private cooking class with an expert home cook
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
DescriptionGo food shopping like a local, enjoying the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize the best produce from the land. Then immerse yourself in a cooking class at a local home, learning the secrets of the most famous dishes of regional cuisine and taste the fruit of your labor accompanied by local wines. During the lesson, the cook will reveal the tricks of the trade for three authentic local recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. You will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
IncludesLocal market visit Private cooking class Tastings of 3 local recipes Beverages: water, wines, and coffee Local taxes
- The address of your class will be confirmed after booking
- Local market tour usually starts at 9:00 AM and afternoon at 4:00 PM but can be flexible based on your requirements
- You must advise of any dietary requirements upon booking
- At least 1 person is required for this activity to take place