My Guide Website?
Marsala: Market Tour and 4-Course Meal1 Reviews
Tour Marsala's vibrant market and immerse yourself in a private lunch or dinner experience in a local home with a certified home cook. Enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste local recipes with wines included.
- Visit a vibrant local market with your local chef
- Enjoy a private cooking demo
- Experience a private 4-course dinner or lunch
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
DescriptionUncover the secrets of the Italian cuisine on your travels through Marsala in the company of a local chef who will share with you their family recipes which have been passed down through generations. Start your experience with a visit to the local market. Soak up the unique atmosphere of an Italian food market and learn how to recognize the best products by sight. When you return to your cook’s home, attend a private cooking demo where your cook will share the secrets of her family cookbook while preparing one of the dishes right in front of you. Sit at an authentic Italian table and enjoy a 4-course seasonal menu including starters, pasta, main course with a side dish, and dessert. Sip on your choice of water, red or white wine, or coffee. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
IncludesLocal market visit Private cooking demo Private 4-course dinner or lunch Beverages (water, wines and coffee) Local taxes
- The address of your class will be confirmed after booking
- The local market tours usually start at 11 AM and 6 PM but can be flexible based on your requirements
- Dietary requirements can be catered for upon request
- At least 1 participant is required for this activity to take place
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€139.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today