My Guide Website?
Lipari: Vulcano, Panarea and Stromboli Boat Tour32 Reviews
Visit the three volcanic islands of Vulcano, Panarea, and Stromboli in the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy a whole day of sun and scenic views as you travel by speedboat.
- Admire the island scenery as you travel by speedboat
- Enjoy free time in Vulcano, Panarea and Stromboli
- Stop in front of Sciara del Fuoco to witness the crater’s eruptions from the sea
DescriptionIn the morning you will set the route to the island of Vulcano, where, aboard the boat, you will coast and admire the Grotta del Cavallo and the famous Pool of Venus. Then dock at Porto di Levante and visit the village of Vulcano, the thermal mud lake and the beach of the hot sulphurous waters. Then, embark to visit Panarea. From the boat, you can admire the splendid bay of Cala Junco. After the visit, continue sailing towards Basiluzzo, the largest islet, and then reach Stromboli. At sunset, leave for a tour of Strombolicchio, while you drink a good glass of local Malvasia. Witness the spectacular eruptions of Stromboli and then return to Lipari.
IncludesSpeedboat transportation Round trip Free time in Vulcano, Panarea and Stromboli Stop on board in front of the Sciara del Fuoco A glass of Malvasia delle Eolie wine
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- Please exchange the voucher for a boarding ticket
- At the moment, the thermal mud pool of Vulcano is closed to the public
- Timetables may vary due to marine weather conditions
- The tour takes place in Italian, only general information will be provided in English