My Guide Website?
From Tropea: Full-Day Tour to Taormina in Sicily72 Reviews
Discover Taormina in Sicily on this exciting full-day tour from Tropea. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Mount Etna and let yourself be enchanted by the Mediterranean city with its charming streets and magnificent squares.
- Enjoy the drive along the Coast of the Gods to Villa San Giovanni
- Cross the strait between Calabria and Sicily
- Visit the Greco-Roman amphitheater
- Admire the breathtaking views of Mount Etna
- Enjoy your time in Taormina to go shopping, stroll through the town, and relax
DescriptionTravel from Tropea to Taormina in Sicily and explore the beautiful town on a day trip. The journey alone will enchant you as you pass by the Tyrrhenian cliffs overlooking the Aeolian Islands to reach the port of Villa San Giovanni. Continue on by ferry across the Strada di Messine. During the crossing you can enjoy an espresso on the deck and the panoramic views of Mount Etna and Messina. Taormina is known for its mild climate, lush vegetation, magnificent palaces, dreamy streets, elegant squares, and panoramic views at 200 meters above sea level at the foot of the Monte Tauro Mountains. You will be accompanied to Porta di Taormina, the entrance to the city, from where you can explore on your own. Stroll past chic boutiques and visit the Greco-Roman amphitheater, where you'll have a fantastic view of Mount Etna. Try Sicilian specialties, such as fresh arancini (rice balls filled with vegetables and ground meat) or granita (a sorbet-like desert). Let yourself be tempted to a shopping spree or just relax at the Piazza.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned coach or minibus Multilingual tour guide to Taormina Ferry ride from Villa San Giovanni to Messina Bus ride from Messina to Taormina
- A German-speaking tour guide is guaranteed. Tours in English or French are available with a minimum of 6 participants.