My Guide Website?
From Trapani: Marettimo Grottos Cruise & Local Food Tastings3 Reviews
Discover the wild beauty of the Egadi archipelago cruise from Trapani to the island of Marettimo. Savor tastings of Sicilian products and stop to swim and snorkel in crystal-clear waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Trapani: Favignana and Levanzo Mini Cruise with Lunch
- From Lipari: Panarea and Stromboli Cruise with Stops
- Sicily: The Godfather Filming Locations Tour
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- From Trapani: Salt Road Tour With Winery Visit and Boat Trip
- You will visit the picturesque caves of Marettimo
- You will be able to make several swim stops
- You will be able to dive and snorkel in the clear waters of Marettimo
DescriptionThe most marked and recognizable feature of this island is the large number of caves that create a unique and evocative landscape and are home to a varied flora and fauna. You will be able to visit them to the fullest thanks to our small boat, suitable for entering directly into the caves, from the largest and most famous to the smallest and most characteristic. You will depart from the port of Trapani and begin your visit to the most characteristic coves and caves. In addition to the exploration aboard the boat, you will also dive into the beautiful crystal clear sea and enjoy snorkeling. You will have 1 1/2 hours to visit the quaint little village of the same name. The last part of the tour will be dedicated to the panoramic visit of the island of Levanzo, a perfect destination for the view that stretches from the coast to the great Faraglione, where you can also stop for a dive. During your tour you will be able to taste typical Sicilian products, offered by our crew, so you can live an all-round Sicilian experience.
IncludesTypical Tasting Full tour of the island and visit to the caves Swimming and snorkeling stops
- The fee to access the marine protected area must be paid in cash before departure c/o BOX 03 ticket office and a valid ticket for boarding will be issued The fee has a cost of €2.50 per person 5 years and older In case of adverse weather conditions, the reservation may be subject to change or cancellation Communicate any intolerances or allergies when booking