My Guide Website?
From Syracuse: Noto, Portopalo & Marzamemi Private Day Trip2 Reviews
Go on a journey through the Sicilian Baroque on a private day tour of Noto, Portopalo, and Marzamemi. Visit the main sights and discover the beauty of a small fishing village.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a feast for the eyes in Noto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the Sicilian Baroque with the help of a local expert guide
- Visit the picturesque fishing village of Portopalo di Capo Passero
- Explore the winding alleys of Marzamemi on a guided walking tour
- Get the personal touch on a private tour exclusive to you and your group
DescriptionExperience the Sicilian Baroque firsthand on a full-day trip from Syracuse. Explore Noto, Portopalo, and Marzamemi on a private tour with included hotel transfers. After pickup in Syracuse, make your first stop at Noto. Discover its historic buildings, palaces, and churches, all built with a local stone with a golden hue and pinkish shades. Begin your tour of Noto at the Porta Reale, the real city. Then, visit the Duomo Cathedral of Saint Nicolò, the Palazzo Ducezio town hall, and Nicolaci Street, which hosts the Infiorata Flower Festival. Next, head to Portopalo di Capo Passero, a seaside village at the extreme southern point of Sicily. Enjoy spectacular sea views at the watershed between the Ionian and the Mediterranean Sea. A few kilometers away, Marzamemi awaits you. Venture down a succession of alleys tinted with colored windows, an uninterrupted stream of images to tantalize the eyes. Arriving at the heart of the village, admire the square in front of the Palace of the Prince of Villadorata. Finally, the tour concludes with drop-off at your original pickup point in Syracuse.
IncludesPick-up from accommodation and drop off to accommodation Driver
- Tour provided only on private formula The cost of the tour does not indicate the price per person but per group (from 1 to 8 people) Please specify, while booking, where the Pick-up and Drop-off have to take place