My Guide Website?
From Palermo: Mount Etna Full-Day Trip24 Reviews
Get back to nature on a day trip to the active volcano of Mount Etna from Palermo. Travel across Sicily with an English-speaking driver, and then gaze into the inactive Silvestri craters on the south slope of the mountain.
- Spend the day at the highest active volcano in Europe
- Look inside the inactive Silvestri craters on the south slope of the mountain
- Get some free time for lunch and to shop for souvenirs
- Receive an English language booklet to understand the volcano better
DescriptionDepart Palermo and journey across Sicily towards the highest active volcano in Europe. Make your way to Mount Etna and the national park where nature lovers and keen walkers gather to escape their worries in the wilderness. Arrive at the Silvestri craters on the south slopes of the mountain, 2,000 meters above sea level. Receive an English booklet from your driver to visit the old craters independently, or ride the funicular with a local mountain guide at your own expense and reach an altitude of 2,500 meters above sea level. Catch your breath and take in the unforgettable views of the surrounding landscape, close to the summit of the mighty mountain.
IncludesEnglish-speaking driver English booklet Licensed transportation Mineral water on board Meals Funicular ride Tips
- A wind jacket, sunglasses, sun cream and dark clothes are required
- The drive to Mount Etna from Palermo is approximately 3 hours. You will get a comfort stop along the way
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now