My Guide Website?
From Nicolosi: Mount Etna Sunset Hike6 Reviews
Embark on a leisurely adventure through Europe's tallest active volcano, departing from the town of Nicolosi. Join a scenic evening trek to see shelters and lava flow caves before watching the sunset.
- Marvel at the colors of sunsetting over the island of Sicily from Mount Etna
- Find your way around Etna in the evening light with the help of a guide
- View a vertical lava flow cave which was used nature to keep things chilled
- Walk in volcanic landscapes and through coniferous and deciduous forests
- Learn about the mysterious volcano and its importance to the people of Sicily
DescriptionDiscover the majesty of the Etna volcano at sunset on this guided hike from Nicolosi. Explore volcanic landscapes and see an old lava flow cave that has been used by locals for hundreds of years. Meet your guide in the square of Rifugio Sapienza in Nicolosi and begin your trek through the lush coniferous and deciduous forests that surround Mount Etna in the glow of the evening light. Listen as your guide tells you interesting facts about this unique volcano. See a vertical lava flow cave which was used in the past as a ice house where winter snow was stored in the summer and used to cool food and drinks. Stop at a picture perfect location to watch the sunset over the island of Sicily from an elevated position before returning to your meeting point.
IncludesMultilingual guide Etna hike
- The tour will be held in compliance with current anti covid regulations
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the experience may be subject to changes or modifications
- The route is about 5 kilometers long
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€45.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today