My Guide Website?
From Catania: Mount Etna Sunset Tour32 Reviews
Enjoy unforgettable views on this half-day tour from Catania to Mount Etna. Trek to the south side of Etna, visit a volcanic cave, and savor a traditional street food snack and a glass of red wine at sunset.
- Watch the sunset from Mount Etna
- Enjoy a typical Sicilian snack and delicious red wine
- Take a scenic walk on extinguished volcanic craters
- Visit a volcanic cave
- Choose between a shared group or private experience
DescriptionStart off your tour meeting your professional nature guide near your hotel in Catania. Drive to the southeast side of Mount Etna and admire the unique variety of plants and animals on the mountain, along with deserts of lava and ashes, peculiar lava formations, and traces of the most impressive eruptions. During the excursion, you will reach a maximum altitude of 2000 meters via soft trekking. Take in the views from a lookout point onto the Bove Valley, including an astonishing view of the volcano's central crater. Explore a volcanic cave. Stop for a Sicilian street food snack and taste some excellent Etna wine while you watch the amazing sunset.
IncludesA professional and passionate nature guide Snacks, water and wine Insurance Equipment (helmets and flashlights) and trekking shoes (upon request)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You don't need any particular equipment - just a windbreaker jacket and trekking or training shoes, with thick socks, since temperatures drop in the evening
- You can rent trekking shoes and jackets for free during booking upon request
- Please bring a small bottle of water for the trek
- Infant seats are available on request if requested during booking
- Tours may be led by a multilingual guide
- Please state any specific dietary requirements during booking (vegetarian, vegan, and celiac options are available)
- Tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Should your tour be canceled because there are not enough passengers to meet minimum number requirements, or because of poor weather conditions, you will be offered a full refund
- The meeting time and place will be communicated to guests after the reservation