My Guide Website?
From Catania: Guided Godfather Tour with Taormina Visit1 Reviews
Take a leap into the past to discover the ancient Sicilian medieval villages that were the setting for the film, The Godfather. Explore the villages Savoca and Forza d'Agrò through the film's eyes.
- Immerse yourself in the world of the famous Corleones from the Godfather movies
- Enjoy a refreshing lemon granita while relaxing at Savocas's famous Bar Vitelli
- Discover Forza d'Agrò's Durazzesco Arch and the Church of the Holy Trinity
- See the historic Church of San Nicolò, where the famous wedding takes place
- Explore Taormina's designer shops, local craft stores, and elegant streets