My Guide Website?
Favara: Guided Walking Tour with Cannolo and Sicilian Lunch
Discover the monuments and traditions of Favara on this guided trip. Visit piazzas and squeeze through narrow streets before sampling Sicilian cannolo at a local bakery and a typical Sicilian lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Syracuse: Ragusa Ibla, Noto and Modica Private Day Trip
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Mount Etna: Summit Crater Trek with Cable Car and 4x4 Option
- Taormina or Giardini Naxos: Off-Road ATV Tour of Mount Etna
- Agrigento: Valley of the Temples Gardens Picnic Experience
- Discover the city of Favara
- Prepare and taste your own Sicilian cannolo
- Enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch
DescriptionThe tour of the city through a pleasant walk will allow you to reach the beautiful Renaissance church, the Chiesa Madre, and You will stroll through the streets of the city until you reach the 'Mother Church', with its characteristic dome, one of the largest in Sicily. You will then continue to Piazza Cavour, the beating heart of the city, where you can also admire the Chiaromonte Castle, home to many historical families, and the amazing Library of Baron Mendola, a great benefactor of Favara. Strolling through the narrow streets of the historical center you will also enjoy various tasting experiences. You will enter into various stores and pastry stores, to taste, discover and listen to the stories of love and passion of their owners, for their land. You will be the undisputed protagonist of the king of Sicilian pastry: you will experience the thrill of filling your personal cannolo with fresh ricotta cream, decorating it with orange peel and pistachio grains, and then enjoy it in all its goodness! After the tasting in the pastry shop, you can visit the Farm Cultural Park, the city's contemporary art museum, and the Marzipan, the Sicilian Almond Museum, located inside a historical almond sorting center of the King brothers. To conclude this experience in the best possible way, you will taste a delicious lunch in typical Sicilian style.
IncludesCertified local guide 2 traditional tastings Entrance Ticket and visit to the museums and castle Typical lunch in a restaurant of the city
- When booking, please specify any allergies or intolerances In order to guarantee the respect of the timetable, it is necessary to arrive in advance at the established meeting point. Children under 4 years old do not pay