My Guide Website?
Etna: quad tour2 Reviews
Discover the nature of Etna by living an off-road adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Aeolian Islands: Active Volcano Tour
- Etna: Craters of the 2002 Eruption Trekking Experience
- Palermo: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24-hour Ticket
- Catania: City Highlights Tour with Guide
- Taormina: Sunset Walking Tour & Aperitif on Rooftop Terrace
- Quad tour
- ancient lavas
- lava cave
DescriptionThe quad excursion is ideal for those who want to discover the nature of Etna by experiencing an off-road adventure. The excursion takes place throughout the itinerary on a quad, automatic and easy to drive, can make a maximum of two people safely, who will be responsible for their vehicle. Itinerary During the journey we will cross an erutive fracture, guiding our quads between long lava fields and volcanic black sand we will admire explosive craters and discover one of the many beauties that distinguish Etna: a lava sliding cave. We will then stop to visit typical buildings in the area, similar to the Sardinian Nuraghi or the Apulian trulli. Continuing along the journey we will cross the Etna Ginestre forest, we will go down the lava scroll channels, passing between lunar landscapes and 'dagale', a wooded islands surrounded by petrified lava. We will cross a forest of Etna pines, along the riverbed of a dry stream, where the landscape is characterized by the alternation of lavas and woods. We will then return to the starting point and end the quad tour.
IncludesSpecialized escort Assistance for the whole tour Helmet and under a helmet Wind jacket
- Auto license request B
- Cost: 100 € per quad for 2 people
- Agency cost: 70 € per quad for 2 people
- Included: specialized accompanying person and assistance for the whole tour, helmet and under helmet, gloves and windbreaker
- prohibited to children under the age of 5