My Guide Website?
Etna: Bove Valley Hiking Tour with Volcanologist Guide12 Reviews
Trek to the top of the ridge of the Bove Valley where you can admire the summit craters with an expert local guide. Admire the charm of the north side, including a lava flow channel.
- Discover the local flora and fauna
- Enjoy a tour of the highest volcano in Europe
- Admire the summit craters and the Ionian sea from an altitude of 1.7 miles
- Trek through a natural path in Parco dell'Etna
- Catch the cablecar on the tallest active Volcano in Europe
DescriptionThe park of Etna has been part of the UNESCO heritage list for several years, and it offers thrilling trekking on an exciting path on the north side of the volcano. Starting at an altitude of about 1 mile, at the Rifugio Sapienza, you'll catch the cable car up to 1.5 miles above sea level. After, you'll trek to reach the ridge of the Bove Valley, an extensive depression that occupies most of the eastern flank of the volcano, where you can admire much lava flows because today it is a natural basin and protection for the villages at the bottom of the volcano. Once you reach the ridge of the Bove valley you can observe the top of the active crater and be fascinated by the beauty of the volcano. Along the way, you will encounter lunar landscapes and rich woods.
IncludesTrekking sticks Trekking shoes on request
- Please bring: windbreaker, trekking shoes, water, hat, and sunglasses.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€40.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today