Cefalù: Sicilian Gems Mount Etna (to 1900) Meters & Taormina8 Reviews
Uncover the unique history of this delightful town overlooking the sea and visit the Greco-Roman theatre and enjoy the stunning panoramic view with Mount Etna in the background. Then, stand on this magnificent active volcano at the 1900 meter mark.
- Climb up to 1900 meters on Mount Etna
- Take a look at the craters and enjoy the lava landscape
- Visit Taormina, its terraces and picturesque alleys
- Enjoy the view of the ancient Greco-Roman theatre with a beautiful panorama in the background
DescriptionTaormina town lies upon a hill (Monte Tauro) at 206 meters above sea level. This beautiful terrace, suspended between land and sea with Mount Etna behind it and thanks to the natural frame with its contrasts, monuments, beautiful alleys and cultural events hosted, attracts many tourists from all over the world. Dating back as far as 358 B.C., it is home to some of the most well-preserved buildings, medieval courtyards and historic landmarks in this corner of the world. Sip a cappuccino in the Piazza IX Aprile, browse the chic boutiques or check out the town’s star attraction – its ancient Greco-Roman theatre. Then, climb up to 1900 meters on Mount Etna, the most important Volcano in Europe and enjoy the peculiar lava landscape. Before you know it, you're standing on the pulsing and flaming heart of the island - Mount Etna.
IncludesTransfer Guide Lunch Anoraks and walking boots can be hired on-site Cable car Unimog tickets
- Restrictions: this tour is not suitable for persons who suffer from asthma, heart conditions, pregnant, have walking difficulties or need to use a wheelchair
- What to bring: comfortable thick soled shoes, an extra jumper, and a wind breaker
- Activity level: moderate
- This once-in-a-lifetime scenic tour is suitable for families
- You will have some free time for shopping
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY