My Guide Website?
Catania: Private Pasta-Making Class at a Local's Home8 Reviews
Enjoy a fresh pasta cooking class in a local home with a certified home cook. Learn local recipes and taste everything you make with wine included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sicily:If youʻre booking your trip to Sicily last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cookbooks
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
DescriptionImmerse yourself in a private pasta-making class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and taste the fruits of your labor accompanied by a glass of local wine. During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional pasta recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
IncludesCooking class Tasting of three local pasta dishes Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- The address of your Cesarina will be shared after the booking, for any further info please use the contact details provided in the confirmation voucher
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00 AM in the morning or 5:00 PM in the afternoon but if you advise the local provider in advance they can be flexible based on your travel requirements
- Local provider can cater to all dietary requirements upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free etc)