Catania: Nonna's Home Cooking Workshop1 Reviews
Learn how to prepare Italian dishes from a true expert, an Italian nonna, at a workshop in Catania.
- Discover local recipes from nonna's cookbook
- Master the art of handmade pasta making
- Savor the rewards of your efforts after the class
- Wash your meal down with a glass of wine
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Sicily's rich gastronomic traditions and learn how to cook like a real Italian nonna with this interactive cooking class in Catania. Prepare your own meal using the freshest ingredients, freshly picked from the market or garden that morning. Choose from a morning or afternoon lesson depending on your requirements. You can take your pick from a wide range of Italian recipes, including gluten-free and vegetarian options. During the lesson, watch as nonna teaches you the art of pasta-making and learn how to prepare traditional sauces and meat or fish dishes. After the lesson, savor the rewards of your efforts served with a glass of Cerasuolo, Nero d’Avola or Inzolia wine.
IncludesLunch Cooking class Wine Transportation
- This tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- If you wish to book the activity with less than 3 days notice, please contact the local partner to confirm availability
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diets can be catered for
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY